Clifton Forge Shrine Club Fall Foliage Festival
P.O. Box 283 – Clifton Forge, VA 24422
We are pleased to announce that the Clifton Forge Shrine Club will again sponsor the Fall Foliage Festival and we are looking forward to having you as a part of it. Advanced reservations are now being accepted for the weekend of October 20-22, 2017.
Each exhibitor will be in an assigned space in the festival. Tables will be provided for the crafters wishing to be inside the Clifton forge Elks Lodge. Outside exhibitors must provide their own tables and outdoor covering if desired. No electricity is available outside.
It is very important that the application be completed in its entirety. All fees must be paid in advance. Please return the attached form complete with remittance, as soon as possible to assure a good space.
Confirmation is automatic when your checks clear the bank.
Thanks for your interest and we hope to see you in October.
- Check in will be at the Clifton Forge Elks Lodge, located on Ridgeway Street.
- Exhibitors will be set up on the streets of downtown Clifton Forge in spaces at least 12 x 15 feet
- We reserve the right to exclude anything offensive or illegal
- We reserve the right to limit the number of vendors selling food items
- Commercial promotional activity will be permitted
- Political booths will not be permitted
- Lotteries, raffles, or games of chance will not be permitted
- Solicitation of funds for causes other than Shriners’ Hospitals for Children will not be permitted
- All exhibitors are required to observe Festival hours:
Friday: Noon – 6:00 p.m. Saturday: 9:00a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Sunday: Noon – 5:00 p.m.
- Setup hours for unloading are as follows:
Thursday: 7:00p.m.-9:00 p.m. Friday: 7:00a.m.-10:00a.m. Saturday: 7:00a.m.-9:00a.m.
- We reserve the right to assign, reassign, refuse or cancel applications or spaces.
- A thirty day notice of cancellation is required for a refund
- All exhibitors must report and pay VA sales tax to the Fall Foliage Festival under our number
- No exhibitor may set up until tax forms are picked up and space is assigned
- Food Vendors must complete a special food application.
- All food vendors must comply with local Health Department regulations.
- Your cooperation is appreciated and will help make the Fall Foliage Festival another big success